Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jealousy

ex-boyfriends
by kim addonizio

I am way jealous of this writer. I wish i could write like this. i wish that i could make people feel the way i felt when i was reading it. i love they way she carries one thought right over into the next. thigs that don't go well together or are completely random sound goo, the way she transitions them.
I'm sure guys can't really relate. but any girl that has had a boy friend and is trying to move on knows just what I'm talking about when I say, this is dead on!! my favorite line says "propped on an elbow, giving you a look of fascination, a look that says i can't believe i found you." i love that line! it just like makes you feel good!

2 comments:

  1. i was jealous of that poem too. ps, you are a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your third sentence because its not just saying that you like it but also explaining how you feel.

    ReplyDelete